Q3 National Gold Class Promotion – Terms and Conditions
1. Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The promotion period begins on 2nd January, 2018 and ends on 30th March, 2018 at 11.59 pm.
3. Eligible entrants must:
a) Be a practicing veterinary clinic within Australia.
b) Make a qualifying purchase of any ilium TEMVET 10ml, ilium Butorgesic, ilium Butorgesic 50ml, ilium Methadone 20ml, ilium Diazapam 20ml, ilium Medtomine 10ml or ilium Atipamezole 10ml manufactured by Troy Laboratories.
c) Over the age of 18.
d) Australian residents.
e) Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees of Troy Laboratories Australia Pty Ltd and associated companies and their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
5. To enter complete a printed or electronic entry form available from your sales representative, distributor or eDM from Troy Laboratories. Enter your details as required and email your entry to email@example.com or post to Troy Laboratories 35 Glendenning Road, Glendenning, NSW, 2761. Limit of one entry per person per order. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed or not completed properly.
6. Draw will take place at Troy Laboratories 35 Glendenning Road, Glendenning, NSW, 2761 on the 6th April, 2018 at 11.00am. Prize winners names will be announced on www.troylab.com.au by the 12th April, 2018 and the winner advised via phone.
7. There is 1 (one) prize to be won per State / Territory (NSW/ACT, VIC, QLD, SA, WA & TAS). The first eligible entry drawn from each state will be awarded the prize. Prize is 1 (one) day entry into a standard state AVA conference entry ticket with a maximum prize value of $600.00. Total prize pool is $3600.00.
8. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on 6th May, 2018 in order to distribute the prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such draw is required winner will be notified via email and name published on the promoters website on the 12th May, 2018.
10. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to using automated means to enter). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. The Promoter is Troy Laboratories Australia Pty Ltd, 31-35 Glendenning Road, Glendenning, NSW, 2761 ABN: 16 109 072 380.
14. Authorised under NSW permit no: LTPS/17/20575